Gemona West Interior Design Studio recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Gemona West Design Studio job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Gemona West Design Studio is a full help Interior Architecture/Design firm giving best quality of plan greatness for knowing, quality-cognizant clients. The all out experience is given in a manner to illuminate, motivate, and help individuals through the method involved with changing their home or business climate to turn into a one of a kind and customized articulation of themselves. Gemona West combines every client’s need into a structure which oozes class and development. Our spaces are intended to hoist how you live, work and play. With a steadily growing extent of works which incorporates Design engineering, FF&E configuration, Project the board and Procurement, Gemona West is all the while characterizing another period of extravagance spaces in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Designs embraces modern innovation with an in-house group of Architects and Interior Designers who keep the firm at the very front of state of the art plan. Gemona West Design Studio our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Gemona West Design Studio Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Interior Designer
- Provide assistance in the creation of preliminary plans and design concepts
- Assist in analyzing design objectives in accordance to clients’ needs
- Assist in providinginput in creation of design concept statement
- Perform market research work in a bid to understand trends and likes of customers
- Order samples from vendors and handle presentations creation activities
- Assist with sample selections, hand sketches, drawings, schedules and boards
- Create specifications manuals such as room layouts
- Provide design, clerical and administrative support to interior designers
- Maintain knowledge of space planning, floor finish plans and elevations
- Manage design libraries of resources and maintain files and binders
- Assist with marketing developments and associated activities
- Take minutes at client’s meetings and recording
- Assist Senior Designer in developing design concepts and space plans
- Provide support in creating sourcing materials and CAD plans for various projects
- Act as a bridge between interior designers and project team
- Assist in handling communication with clients through telephones, emails and official letters
- Assist with installations, coordinate deliveries and handle post-installation follow up activities
- Check in receipt of merchandise and sign for packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to learn and communicate appropriate
- Have a can do attitude
- Lives around Lekki – Ajah environs.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.