Start a new career with Mintel today and be part of our success story. This job opportunity in United Kingdom is available to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Mintel is the expert in what consumers want and why. As the world’s leading market intelligence agency, our analysis of consumers, markets, new products and competitive landscapes provides a unique perspective on global and local economies. Since 1972, our predictive analytics and expert recommendations have enabled our clients to make better business decisions faster.
Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Salary scale: £22,000/yr
Location: St Pauls London, United Kingdom
Full Job Description
Mintel is a leading global market intelligence company, headquartered in the heart of London. We work with some of the world’s most renowned brand name companies, suppliers and academic institutions. Our culture supports true collaboration whilst embracing a company-wide hybrid working model.
We’re looking to hire a Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house Digital Publishing team. The ideal candidate will be familiar and comfortable with working in a fast-paced professional environment to produce interesting and visually engaging design.
The Junior Graphic Designer must be able to work quickly and fluidly through all phases of the design process: from research, to concept, to design, and final execution.
If you are an ambitious candidate with an eye for detail and you are enthusiastic about excellent design, You will excel in this role and potentially forge a career in Graphic Design!
Also Apply for: Copywriter at Thrasio, Remote Job – $60k/yr
What You’ll Be Doing
- Typeset monthly reports, design infographics and image sourcing
- Prepare designs for Mintel’s internal and external communications
- Deliver work accurately and to deadline
- Develop and marry information design with engaging visual outputs
- Work independently, as well as cooperatively, with a variety of groups across the business
- Efficiently work with design software, as well as MS PowerPoint and Word
What We Are Looking For From You
- Degree level (or equivalent) Graphic Design Qualification
- Professional experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Good knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator (Photoshop is a plus)
- Good working knowledge in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Extremely well organized and efficient
We Hope You’ll Like Our
- Culture that supports true collaboration whilst embracing remote working.
- Flexi-Time working hours (start working between 7:00am and 11:00am).
- Blended (home/office) approach to work post Covid.
- Approach to personal development where we encourage individuals to grow and share what they’ve learned.
- Social events, both within the department and across the company
- Home Office allowance, as the working model will be a blend of home and office working
- Generous holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy back additional holiday.
- A day off to celebrate your birthday
- Giving back is part of our culture with this in mind Mintel gives each employee 2 days per year to give to a worthwhile cause.
- Open plan office with breakout areas, coffee machines, pool table and table tennis table
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you