Role Model School recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Good example School is a Christain Creche/Nursery/Primary school established in 2001 by Daystar Christian Center, and we have kept an all encompassing record of greatness from that point forward. At Role Model School, we give greatness in all everyday issues. We esteem schooling profoundly and remember it as the establishment and fate of our country. Join Role Model School careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Role Model School Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Oregun – Ikeja, Lagos
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (5 Positions)
- The Junior Accountant will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Any other duty assigned
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Education: A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any closely related field from a reputable University.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and software.
Job Competence and Skill:
- Punctual, reliable and must have vital communication skill
- Knowledge of MS Office, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skills and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Database experience and strong expertise in financial concepts, practices, and procedures
- Commitment to the charter school movement and the mission and vision of the league
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.