Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering. Join Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts on a regular basis
- Overseeing the other finance staff, and the financial analysts
- Ensuring that every expense is properly documented
- Ensuring that the books of accounts are compiled every end of the month and end of every financial year
- Working with staff in the accounts department in determining the level of profitability of the company within a specified time
- Ensuring that there is fiscal responsibility within the firm’s operations
- Responsible for the budgetary control
- Corresponds with the senior management regarding any financial decisions that are made
- Dealing with internal and external audits
- Taking part in strategic planning and execution process of Supervising factory accounting and financial controls
- Providing inputs to Management on key efficiency areas Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships
- Factory payroll computation, analysis and reporting for management information
- Factory operating cost analysis, capex analysis, project accounting.
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Employment (9 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally accepted Accounting principles
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Judgment and problem-solving
- Stress tolerance.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Stella Maris Schools Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.