Zojatech Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Zojatech Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses with a goal to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability and shape our clients as innovative leaders of their industry. At Zojatech, we consider ourselves your partners, and we take care of your technology so that you can focus on your business. The goal of every member of our team is to make your business challenge free, maximize your productivity, enable you better serve your customers, and most importantly, enable the digital success of your business. Join Zojatech Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Zojatech Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- The developer should also be familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (7 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache,) and UI/UX design
- Excellent, communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.