Jamb Chemistry Syllabus 2022 / 2023
Download the Jamb Chemistry Syllabus 2022 / 2023. Scroll down to get the Jamb Syllabus for Chemistry UTME Examination. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Chemistry is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- apply the basic principles governing scientific methods in new situations;
- interpret scientific data;
- deduce the relationships between chemistry and other sciences;
- apply the knowledge of chemistry to industry and everyday life.
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Chemistry syllabus:
- Getting the Chemistry syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Chemistry books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Download JAMB Chemistry Syllabus
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Related JAMB Form 2022
- Jamb Portal 2022
- Jam Caps 2022
- Jamb eFacility 2022
- Jamb Syllabus (All Subjects)
- Jamb Fine Art Syllabus 2022
- Jamb Arabic Syllabus 2022
- Jamb Biology Syllabus 2022
- Jamb Chemistry Syllabus 2022
- Jamb Commerce Syllabus 2022
- Jamb Christian Religious Studies CRS Syllabus 2022
- Jamb Economics Syllabus 2022