Green Africa Airways Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Green Africa Airways Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent. Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. Join Green Africa Airways Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Systems Support (gTern)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Entry
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
- Provide Tier 1 IT support delivery and log all support issues
- Document resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via in-person, telephone, and e-mails in a courteous manner.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Responsible for inventory maintenance
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software and hardware.
- Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
Also Apply for: World Health Organization Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Higher Education Diploma or University Degree in the field of Computer Science or any related discipline
- 0 – 2 Years working Experience in a Support Role
- Microsoft/Cisco/ITIL Certifications is an added advantage
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 8 and 10.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including [bios hardware testing utility, Spiceworks network monitor…etc.].
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online