Winock Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Staff
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in the collection and analysis of specific data required by management to generate intelligent insights that enable the company optimize its operations
- To provide IT support across the organization on hardware devices
- To serve as the primary contact for organizational software issues, by providing first level support to primary users.
The Job responsibilities include without limitation, the following:
- Provide IT support to all staff members on hardware devices, installations, and troubleshooting of systems.
- Test new features deployed for company business’ (custom and off-the shelf) softwares.
- Be responsible for creating and setting up email accounts, CRM accounts and other software accounts for all new and existing staff
- Be responsible for disabling and removing email accounts, CRM accounts and other software accounts for all exited staff to ensure database security & integrity.
- Serve as the primary contact for business software issues, ensuring quick resolution of downtime issues by managing third party service providers adequately to ensure integrated systems are running smoothly.
- Communicating with all users of business softwares and ensuring all their issues/tickets are resolved within 24hrs of report.
- Communicate ahead, downtime occurrences to all staff and recommend business continuity steps to ensure workflow is not inhibited.
- Assist in the extraction, clean up and visualization of organizational KPI Dashboards, using Power BI, MS Excel (Pivot Tables) or other relevant tools.
- Ensure database integration with CRM runs smoothly, and continuously monitor trends on visualized dashboards to gain insights and generate weekly recommendations.
- Extract, clean, analyze and visualize data for the various departments of the business by being the primary contact for data requests.
- Assist Senior and Middle Management team in preparation of reports.
- Any other designated tasks assigned
Also Apply for Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year experience.
- Problem Solving/Analytical skills
- Effective Time Management skill
- Organizational skill
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidentiality and objectivity
- Extensive knowledge of Strategy & Business Intelligence
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Project or Product Management Skill
- Effective Internal & External Stakeholder Management
- Working knowledge of integrated systems using APIs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks (or other accounting) software
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for World Health Organization Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.