WTS Energy is the leading solution supplier in the international Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy industries. We supply professional personnel and outsource services, like Recruitment and Workforce Management, for projects and operations in all regions across the world. In fact, due to our offices spread around 21 countries, we can provide 24/7 tailored hands-on support wherever you go. We take pride in partnering with our clients and consultants in professional relationships that are based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent service quality. This is what we believe in, because in the end it is all about people. Join WTS Energy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
WTS Energy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Report To: IT Manager
- Provide support to the IT team, working to develop, test, install, configure and troubleshoot computer hardware and software as well as ensuring timely and quality technical support to end users.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests – Provide first line support to IT end users.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and test new technology.
- Provide support for Audio/Visual technologies, virtual collaboration technologies as well as shared devices such as Network printer, Scanner, photocopies etc.
- Providing technical support across the company; setup accounts for new users and repair/replace equipment a necessary.
- Support the maintenance of servers and associated hardware, applications, services and settings.
- Support Implementation of company’s IT and Communication policies and management of all applications Software, Intranet, Internet and telecommunication infrastructure.
- Participate and contribute to systems planning and network implementation for all aspects of the company’s IT systems including workstations, applications and telephony.
- Contribute to identification and management of resources needed for the planning, development and delivery of specified information and communications systems services and products.
- Compile records of problems encountered in accordance with agreed standards and procedures. Ensure adherence to escalation procedures.
- Participate in and contribute to the preparation of the annual IT/Communications budget
- Maintain the Information Security Risk Register.
- Provide regular periodic report on Information systems and performance.
- Handle equipment repair, repair for remedy failures, cable replacement and repair, replacement of information technology components.
Dimensions & Key Metrics:
- Timely Service Delivery
- Adherence to SLA’s
- Timeliness and Accuracy of Reports
- HSE Compliance
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing, Engineering or Computing related discipline.
- Approx. 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Information Security Management Systems, Systems integration and development, messaging systems, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Clients’ Operating Systems
- Be familiar with Network monitoring and diagnostic tools
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 preferred
- Previous experience with Cisco switches and routers required
- CCNA, MCSA 2012, 2016 required
Key Competence & Behavioral Expectations:
- Interpersonal and Communication (Oral and Written) Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Assist with the drafting, maintenance, and delivery of IT security awareness training for employees.
- Knowledge of computing infrastructure.
- Must have strong technical knowledge of Polycom Systems, Tandberg/Cisco Systems, Creston, and other audio and video technologies.
- Data Management
- Report writing skills
- Time Management skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team player
N600,000 – N800,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Danish Refugee Council Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online