VerifyMe recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
VerifyMe Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Department: Network & Infrastructure
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and configure software on computer and android- systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
Also Apply for: Nestoil Group Recruitment (13 Positions)
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications, networks, printers and scanners.
- Working knowledge of a Windows server environment.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.