Compovine Technologies Limited recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Compovine Technologies Limited is a leading technology company that specializes in both software and hardware supplies and services. The company was incorporated on 14th May 2004, with the sole aim of partnering businesses, corporate organizations and even individuals, by providing state of the art devices and software for various purposes that meet their needs and ensure operational efficiency. The Organization is currently focused on supplying businesses and institutions with the latest Information Technology products and services that ensure speed and efficiency in their operations. However, our plans for the future include expansion into other affordable IT products and services especially reliable application software for every home and Organization. Our head office is currently located at 2, Olu-Koleosho Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way Ikeja, Lagos and branches across Nigeria: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lokoja, Minna, Enugu, Jos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Lagos Island. Join Compovine Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Compovine Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Manager / Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Manage the assigned Computer &Copier Service team members
- Lead, coach and train team members
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for team
- Be an escalation point of contact to handle issues and involve direct leadership as needed
- Monitor team coverage, oversee personnel time off approval, make sure back-ups are in place and redistribute work to cover when others are out
- Monitor staffing and equipment needs
- Conduct performance reviews and make compensation decisions
- Monitor direct reports call screens, work load and call activity to meet and exceed our client s expectations
- Manage and meet established metrics and team benchmarks
- Provide weekly metrics and reports to the Director Computer & Copier Service Manager regarding the team s performance
- Attend required company and departmental meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Director.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 10 years experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.