Capital Luxury recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a complex and eminence organization with a pledge to give limitless extravagance items and administrations. Our projection has re-imagined extravagance in a way that would sound natural to us and style so we can have a major effect. Whether you’re searching for extravagance in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or food varieties for your ordinary living, Capital Luxury has promised to keep you enjoying unheard of extravagance and comfort. Capital Luxury, since established on September 26th, 2015, consistently put resources into building new terminals, display areas, inns, inns, and a lot more extravagance offices the nation over, and all around the world to additional improve its clients’ extravagance experience. The new terminal in addition to display area in Uyo is under development and expected to initiate administration when it’s finished. Join Capital Luxury careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Capital Luxury Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Uyo – Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Software/OS maintenance, server stack upkeep, power management, and remote access management. Troubleshoot and maintain bare metal servers
- Support current security equipment including cameras, video storage, door access, and other equipment at our local facility
- Work with the local team to deploy new assets such as computers, printers, phones, and other IT-covered devices
- Comply with company safety policies, procedures, and best practices
- Available for other special projects at the direction of the IT Systems Manager and the CEO
Also Apply for: Yassir Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Graphics Art, Communications or a similar field.
- IT certifications required
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in several programming languages
- Experienced writing code
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Applications, including Project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
- Previous technical support role
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: COBEF International Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.