Baobab Microfinance Bank is a leading digital financial service group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their goals by offering them simple and easy to use financial services. See more Baobab Microfinance Bank Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Ensure service management practices conform to the requirements of ITIL V4.
- Report the performance of the service management practices and services to top management.
- Managing IT service delivery by ensuring requirements for services are met.
- Ensuring continual improvement of IT services and service management practices.
- Ensuring the monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of the service value system and the services.
- Supervising process owners and other staff contributing to the service value system.
- Identify and review at intervals the external and internal issues that are relevant to the Bank’s purpose which can affect its ability to meet its service value system objectives.
- Identify and review at intervals the interested parties that are relevant to the service value system and services, and ensure the relevant requirements of these interested parties are met.
- Conduct/coordinate Service Training and handover training for new and existing services for the Business.
- Maintain and update the Service Catalogue and Application mapping records.
- Guarantee the quality of IT Services delivered or equipment procured are in line with the branch standard or set operating procedures.
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Design and conduct at least quarterly Internal Satisfaction Surveys for all IT Services.
- Work with IT Leadership & Business to define SLAs for Services and solutions.
- Follow up and ensure closure of all branches’ opened tickets within the acceptable business agreed timeline.
- Ensure all Service Providers/Vendors reconciliations are done in line with the SLA.
- Define the standard for naming conventions of IT devices and ensure all IT devices carry the correct Hostname, Asset Tag (in Collaboration with Finance & Admin) on the network and document on Asset register.
- Track & provide remote support to resolve all incidents that occurred in Baobab Nigeria.
- Serve as the responsible person for all User IT Service Requests, Incidents Change Management Processes.
- Track and monitor Internet Service Provider expenses and any recharge of backup links or support Internet service.
- Serve as the budget monitoring tracking officer within the IT Department to give updates to IT Leadership on budget utilization.
- Contribute to the procurement process/procedures fulfillment and ensure quality is guaranteed.
- Develop and implement all IT Policies at thecountry level.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Electronics or equivalent
- At least two years experience in system/network administration, maintenance and IT
- Service Management or equivalent
- Microsoft MCP/MCSA Training/ certificate (desired)
- ITIL Foundation Certification or Training
- Implementer Certification/Professional Certificate in more than 2 Standards/Framework among these is a huge added advantage; Data Protection, ISO22301, ITIL V4/ISO 20000, ISO 27001/27002, PMBOK, ISO 2703
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Also Apply For Jubaili Bros Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.