Jumia Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Jumia Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. Join Jumia Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Representative
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Provide system support and resolve issues for all tools used by various teams
- As local product owner, provide inputs to Central development team on new features required by the business
- Lead training of new systems or features for Jumia Services Nigeria
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment.
- Must have experience with HTML, CSS and PHP
- Previous experience in an IT support role
- Good analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Able to quickly master new systems
- Detail-oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrable common sense
- Team player with a positive “Can-do” attitude
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Well organised with effective time and activity management skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to continuously learn new things
- Goal orientated, able to meet and exceed goals
- Proactive with great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Also Apply for: British Council Employment (5 Positions)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Dowins Globalink Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online