Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Release Management Officer
Job ID: 80413782_80400226
Location: Idejo Street, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
- Responsible for controlling the releases to service assets and configuration items across the entire service lifecycle.
- Set out standard methods and procedures to use when implementing all releases.
- First Degree
- Software infrastructure management and configuration management,
- Knowledge of JIRA, confluence, and Remedy tools,
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams.
- Generating Ideas
- Interpreting Data
- Following Procedures
- Articulating Information
- Meeting Timescales
- Capacity Management
- Configuration Management
- IT Support
- Change Management
- Application Knowledge for Support
- Service Level Management.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Zojatech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online