Start a new career with Pinterest while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet. Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Position Title: IT Program Manager (Contract)
Salary: $60 – $75 an hour
Location: Work From Home
The IT Team is looking for an IT Program Manager with a proven track record of high-impact execution and leadership. This role will lead many challenging strategic initiatives that involve multiple IT teams and cross-functional partners. We need someone who gets energy from developing creative solutions and sees the value in process standardization in an effort to efficiently scale operations with company growth. A blend of experience with technology centered service delivery teams and an understanding of business fundamentals, will be essential.
What you’ll do:
- Provide a measurable, consistent, and “partner-focused” approach to program management, with end-to-end accountability.
- Focus on a key IT strategic initiative and develop a comprehensive program around it.
- Develop a strong understanding of the current state, gathering input from stakeholders, as well as developing your own expert perspective.
- Establish a set of recommendations to remediate the most significant pain points, increase operational efficiency, and strengthen the relationship between impacted teams.
- Learning a basic understanding of internal systems and processes to bring teams together to accomplish desired goals. Must possess skills to review workflow, documentation and analyze data to identify a solution to a business issue.
- Leverage data and measurement to hold stakeholders accountable and determine measurable quantitative and qualitative program performance goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Well organized and can manage ambiguity to rapidly changing priorities.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- In-depth experience in leading a service, technology, or application program.
- Strong experience with process creation and documentation, utilizing ticketing platforms, project management systems, and collaboration tools.
- Must be able to take supervisory direction, change priorities based upon business needs and work independently when required as well as know when to bring issues and questions to the management team for direction and support.
Also Apply for: Data Analyst at Best Egg, Remote Job $80,000 – $140,000/yr
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
- The estimated salary range for this contract position is $60 – $75/hour based on experience and location. To learn more about the benefits offered to contractors through Pro Unlimited please visit: www.hrconnection.com (username: generalinformation)
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.