Petra Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Petra Microfinance Bank Limited (PMFB) is fully in the business of rendering micro-financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008 and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos. The chief promoters of Petra Micro Finance Bank are the Catholic Priests Of the Order of Preachers (The Dominicans of the Province) of St Joseph the Worker Nigeria and Ghana. Join Petra Microfinance Bank Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Petra Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Implement security measures
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bizpool Africa Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.