About MKOBO Microfinance Bank:
MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is fully licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to carry out business in Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: IT & Operations Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: IT Support
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Position)
- As the IT & Operations Support, you are the first contact for both external and internal customers.
- You are saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that our customers receive prompt and professional support experiences anytime they contact Mkobo.
- This will include taking ownership of issues and liaising with other teams to troubleshoot and help resolve them.
- You will also have the additional responsibility of supporting the team with their IT issues.
- Provide seamless customer experience to our customers
- Engage and build customer loyalty by going the extra mile to ensure our customers achieve their goals with our products.
- Respond to customers’ requests via email, phone, and other digital channels
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge of all our products, services, and customer service policies
- Ensure all customer interactions are documented on the helpdesk management tool
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and ensure it understood by the Customer
- Recommend new services/solutions and/or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Provide support and training to new customers during the onboarding process
- Interface with other teams in order to help resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
Also Apply For Plan International Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Ensure all IT assets are accounted for and in good working order at all times
- Log and monitor service requests from both internal and external Customers until resolved
- Provide IT support to internal staff to include hardware, software, and application support
- Maintain and ensure up to date disaster recovery plan
- Liaise with 3rd party IT vendors for the support and maintenance of systems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners and monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Onboarding and off-boarding Employees as requested and ensuring new staff has access to the right applications for their job.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree ideally in a Technical discipline (Computer Science or Engineering).
- Certifications in Microsoft products or other technical certifications will be beneficial.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Previous IT Support and customer service experience is a plus.
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Familiarity with any (CRM) system.
- Ability to understand and explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Passion for delivering amazing customer experience.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For ShepherdHill Security Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online