Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Personal Trust Microfinance Bank was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a state microfinance bank in year 2014. Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, it was first registered in 1993 and operated as a mortgage bank until its conversion in 2014. We are a member of the First Ally Group comprising of : First Ally Capital Limited, First Ally Asset Management, First Ally Bureau De Change, First Ally Capital Properties Ltd and Personal Trust Microfinance Bank. The focus of the Bank is provision of microfinance services to individuals as well as small and medium scale enterprises. We have made significant investments in technology with a view to being a leading digital bank in Nigeria. Join Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Officer provides technical support to all users.
- The IT Officer monitors and maintains computer networks, installs and configures hardware and software and solves all technical problems that may arise.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (4 Position)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the branches of the bank
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Develop and maintain local networks to optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Organize and schedule periodic upgrades and maintenance
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Liaise with third parties and vendors across all platforms
- Drives service excellent through e-solutions
- Periodic report generation
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management
- Define IT users and roles and enable data distribution in the appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Flexibility to carry out any other task as requested by Management.
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (15 Positions)
- OND / HND / B.Sc in IT or Computer Science
- IT professional certification/qualification
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of / from NYSC.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Previous work experience in IT in a Microfinance Bank or Financial Institution
- MUST have indepth knowledge of BANKONE software.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to date knowledge of software and IT trends
- Ability to work well with people
- IT security and operations
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Employment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “IT Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: You will be contacted if your application is successful.