Newedge Finance Limited Job Recruitment for the position of IT Engineer is open to all qualified candidates. Submit your application today using email address at the end of this post.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Newedge Finance Limited is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance firm in Nigeria. We provide Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. Join Newedge Finance Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Newedge Finance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Engineer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Hardware network equipment installation and maintenance:
- Install and maintain fixed telephones, computers, fax machines, printers and other IT equipment;
- Maintenance of network equipment to ensure smooth network access;
- Deal with failures of office software, mail, hardware and network operating systems;
- Office system information security inspection and anti-virus software maintenance and update;
- Installation and maintenance of monitoring equipment;
- Installation and maintenance of power supply equipment;
Core computer room equipment inspection:
- Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the computer room to ensure that the environment of the computer room is up to standard and meet the normal working requirements of the equipment;
- Responsible for the daily inspection and fault alarm registration of equipment in the computer room;
Daily failure statistics of IT work:
- Complete the statistical analysis of IT hardware equipment and network system failure rates, and report the results to the Chinese IT manager.
- B.Sc / Master’s Degree in Computer, IT or related field;
- With above 3 years of experience in IT;
- CCNA qualification is a must;
- Strong sense of work service;
- Good working attitude;
- Able to perform tasks assigned by superiors in a timely manner;
- Strong self-learning ability;
- Familiar with the operation and maintenance of IT desktop office equipment, familiar with common network equipment, office software, routers, WIFI settings;
- Must be able to bear hardships and stand hard work;
- Must be able to work actively and conscientiously;
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.