Wema Bank Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Wema Bank Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Wema Bank Plc is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, Wema Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them achieve their personal and financial goals. Join Wema Bank Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Wema Bank Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Digital Compliance Officer
Job type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Information Technology / Digital Compliance
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- The ideal candidate would be in charge of Identifying weaknesses within the organization’s information systems and infrastructure, Devising, innovating and implementing controls to minimize/mitigate risks, vulnerabilities and threats identified for the realization of business objectives.
- Ensure control effectiveness and adequacy for the day-to-day running of business systems, processes, and application controls.
- Perform compliance monitoring on successful patching of all servers.
- Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on successful back-up operations.
- Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on outdated operating system on servers; Active Directory replication errors; servers and databases approaching end of life; database simple recovery model; and non-activated Windows OS
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Develop/ recommend corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in future.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
- A proven background of IT risks and controls experience, ideally gained within Financial Services and a strong understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven experience reviewing both application and IT General Computer Controls and you preferably hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Finacle.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online