Latest Job Recruitment at Lily Hospitals Limited for the position of IT Administrator.
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. See more Lily Hospital Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Location: Warri, Delta
- We are seeking an IT Lead Administrator to oversee our organization’s computer systems and manage IT teams.
- The person will maintain information systems and networks, upgrade and install new hardware and software, and perform troubleshooting, backing up data and manage network security to resolve IT issues maintaining our networks and servers, as well as coordinate the general IT department in the organization.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Monitoring and maintaining network, servers, and database
- Administering firewall, router, and switches
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Participate in new ICT project and ensure its completion
- Creating user account and performing access control
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as proving IT support.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data
- To manage the budget for the IT function, ensuring that cost is controlled and value for money is guaranteed
- Keen interest in emerging technologies Cloud, SD-WAN
- Management LAN and WAN infrastructure, including telephony VOIP transport, QoS, and VPN
- Follow the standard operating procedure when introducing new changes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any IT related course
- 3 – 5 years work experience as an IT Administrator
- Certification in MCSE, CCNA, Office 365 will be an added advantage
- Experience working on firewall, switches, and router
- Experience with AWS and other cloud service
- Experience with end point protection
- Excellent customers service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Domain management
- Experience setting up SSL
- Excellent, communication and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.