Discovering Talents Academy recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
About The Company:
Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level. Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill acquisition programmes for students. Join Discovering Talents Academy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IRK Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Must have a good dress sense.
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Anadach Group Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.