MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. See more MainOne Cable Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Planning Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- The IP Planning Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring proper design for high availability in the Core of the Main One IP network through the design and implementation of appropriate IP based-services in partnership with technology partner companies.
Other responsibilities include to:
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and other operations teams with respect to IP/MPLS infrastructure.
- Review configuration of network routers and switches to meet requirement.
- Supervise IP/MPLS services’ implementation covering the installations, testing & handover.
- Perform corrective maintenance for IP/MPLS network.
- Generate standard project documentation including detailed test plan for highly complex networks
- Ensure all third party application IP support contracts are active
- and functional.
- Troubleshoot problems with network and security infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, proxy servers and make corrective actions when necessary
- Ensure Capacity utilization is monitored and growth is projected
- Ensure Design and Supervise integration of Managed services.
- Ensure IP resources are monitored and sparing is maintained.
- Will be required to work closely with the IP Operations team, as well as the Product Development and the rest of the Commercial team
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience required
- Proven capacity in designing and implementing complex, high performance networks with multiple locations and applications, preferably service provider networks.
- Hands on experience configuring Cisco and Juniper routers
- Relevant certifications, preferably CCNA and CCIE certifications.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies – TCP/IP, BGP, DNS, VPNs, Firewalls, Proxy etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Time management and personal effectiveness skills
- Relationship management
- Team work
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Reliability, rigour, team-spirit, service oriented and initiative in the execution of the assigned work
- Travel as may be required.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Reddington Hospital Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online