VPD Money recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
VPD Money is a leading digital banking platform in Nigeria that provides digital banking for businesses and individuals in Africa and beyond. VPD provides the versatility you need to build a business or personal bank account without the need for additional tools and processes to make the most of your money. With reduced costs and excellent usability, it’s as easy as opening your app to move money, make payments or convert your cash as you cross borders. Simply select the services or applications you require to make your personal bank work best for you. Join VPD Money careers team today, and be part of our success story.
VPD Money Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Developer
Employment Type: Hybrid
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e., fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adapt new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application, Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high- quality solutions.
- Work on existing Mobile Applications.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Knowledge on NATIVE iOS programming.
- Mobile application development (iOS) experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on the iOS platform and being aware of their differences.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Lumos Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.