Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investor Relations Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
- We are looking for a competent Investor Relations Manager who will be responsible for assisting the Head of Investor Relations (IR) in effectively communicating the key messages to targeted investors as well as the existing investors.
- The ideal candidate should have good capital markets and sustainability knowledge.
- The IR Manager should have ESG/Sustainability experience to effectively be able to integrate ESG across all investor communication.
- The candidate will support the Head of IR in creating presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Head IR in overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls, investor meetings, and preparing the external and internal presentations with external brokers.
- Support the Head IR during the quarterly earnings process, collaborating with Legal, Finance, Corporate Communications and business units.
- Work with Sustainability and HSSE to ensure ESG input is disclosed and tracked in quarterly releases.
- Support the Head IR with the preparation and information finding of the Annual and Sustainability Report with the help of the sustainability team and legal team.
- Ensure that the company’s sustainability disclosures are in line with best practices and shareholder recommendations.
- Possess knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks such as GRI, TCFD and SASB.
- Track and monitor ESG disclosures and ratings from all rating agencies such as MSCI, CDP etc.
- Conduct competitive analysis on ESG disclosures and how the company can improve its disclosure.
- Monitor the ratings of peers from industry and geographical standpoint.
- Provide guidance and advice on modelling and valuation issues to ensure that published models give a fair and representative analysis and valuation of the Company for analysts to base an independent recommendation around.
- Maintain and update the IR model on a quarterly basis, post results and ensure that equity analysts’ assumptions are in line with the company’s outlook.
- Develop an in-depth, comprehensive, understanding of the company’s worldwide operations, technology, financial performance, and strategies through the ongoing interface and fact-finding visits with company executives.
- Maintain and develop the IR section of the Company website and play a significant role in the upkeep of the wider website pages.
- Ensure the quality control of all website content and information.
Also Apply for: Chef Eros & Co Recruitment (3 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting. MBA or CFA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience, preferably in investment banking, finance, equity research, business development, strategy and/or consulting.
- Quality ESG and sustainability experience.
- Experience with Nigerian laws and securities disclosure requirements would be a plus.
- Experience in the cement or manufacturing sector is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective communication skills (exceptional verbal and written communication skills to communicate complex frameworks and strategies simply and effectively to a variety of audiences).
- Superior financial and investment analysis capabilities, including a clear and thorough understanding of financial modelling and valuation techniques used by financial and investment professionals.
- Ability to function as an industry expert, constantly gathering and disseminating industry knowledge in order to develop new investor relations programs and initiatives that will promote the company’s leadership in the industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the capital markets and emerging / frontier markets investment community.
- Thorough understanding of key metrics for Cement, Construction or FMCG companies.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships across a global organization.
- Fluency in the French language (speaking & writing) would be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of GRI and TCFD would be a plus.
- Experience with XBRL would be a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Candel Company Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online