Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Advisor
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (10 Positions)
- To provide exceptional service to CardinalStone’s Lagos MAIA customers whilst growing the asset base to meet and exceed set expectation
- Sell the firm’s products and proffering alternative investments and products within the group in a bid to increase
- Assets under Management (AUM), while also driving the customer acquisition objective of the company.
- Consistently manage and nurture existing client relationships to facilitate repeat business and retention through our
- end-to-end financial services.
- Grow ‘new-to-firm’ business by actively prospecting through new and existing client relationships
- Keep proper records of call memos, trackers, database, prospect list and activity report
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (5 Positions)
- Aim to achieve and exceed set targets on AUM and brokerage services
- Generate trade orders for equities and fixed income instruments from clients.
- Synthesize equity research and develop transaction-oriented ideas
- Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients
- Cross sell products/offerings of CAM to the clients/prospects.
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market
- Develop tactical ideas within set strategies to increase profitability
- Keep abreast of market conditions.
- Support team lead in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.
- Manage other activities as directed by team lead and management
- Must have a First Degree.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 1 – 5 years of Cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online