Montaigne Place recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with Minimum of SSCE / GCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s biggest extravagance skincare, corrective, scent, and prosperity retail organization. Established on the vision to give extravagance at its ideal, Montaigne Place furnishes an extraordinary refined shopping experience with our select offers. Montaigne Place right now has extravagance retail outlets across Nigeria. Our image’s portfolio cuts across various classifications. Join Montaigne Place careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Montaigne Place Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Processing Assistance (Male)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- Receives, stores ad stocks products and merchandise
- Picking, packing and preparing orders
- Compiles stock records
- Schedule deliveries and pick-ups
Duties & Responsibilities
- Counts and sorts incoming goods and verifies against freighting invoices
- Picking, packing and dispatching of goods
- Preparing delivery notes
- Checks inventory periodically to determine reordering needs and verify with records and notifies Store Manager of fast-moving items
- Places or changes price tags on merchandise
- Prepares inventory status report for the Store Manager
- Maintain the warehouse to provide a safe, clean and organized environment
- Troubleshoot any assigned problems with purchase orders, deliveries or pick-ups that require special attention
- General ad hoc admin duties.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality and Timeliness of reports
- Accuracy and timeliness of delivery notes
- Accuracy and timeliness of picking and packing an order
- Accuracy of price tagging
- Frequency of un-reconciled orders and deliveries.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE
- None-1 year inventory control experience
- Inventory control standards and processes
- Warehouse operations
- Inventory and warehouse documentation
- Warehouse safety.
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisational and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.