Soteria Eye Clinic recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Soteria Eye Clinic job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Soteria Eye Clinic is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to our immediate community and environs. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.” Join Soteria Eye Clinic careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Soteria Eye Clinic Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Chevron, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- An Inventory and Stock Officer is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities, possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
- The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Ordering lenses and medication from vendors and suppliers and ensuring shipment arrival time.
- Managing inventory by stocking and cataloguing products (Lenses, frames and drugs).
- Performing quality checks on stored inventory (Lenses, frames and drugs) and discarding inventory (Lenses, frames and drugs) that does not meet the SEC’s standards.
- Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with management and other stakeholders in the business.
- Reporting discrepancies in inventory (Lenses, frames and drugs) that indicate theft, such as too little inventory (Lenses, frames and drugs) at last count
- Implementing loss prevention programs to prevent theft
- Obtaining estimates and price details from different vendors to compare costs
- Researching the accuracy of product details and testing new products
- Receive, store and issue Lenses, frames and drugs.
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to ensure the quality of Lenses, frames and drugs purchases.
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing across branches.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
- Analysing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues.
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the Operations Manager.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
- Undertake daily and weekly stocktakes.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and material Lenses, frames and drugs to identify shortages.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business related to Inventory Management, Accounting, Logistics, etc.
- At least 2 years experience
- Good analytical and organizational skills and experience in lenses (Eye Clinic) management would be an advantage.
- She should have a desire to learn every detail related to inventory.
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative work style, strong leadership skills and should have the ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
- Should have a methodical approach to complete assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
- Must have completed NYSC.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Also see: Bukka Hut Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates residing within Chevron, Ajah and Lekki axis would be considered.