Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Inventory Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- He/she is also involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- He/she is responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- He/she finds out the sources of supply and is responsible for obtaining quotes from the suppliers as well.
- He/she makes sure to get rid of the surplus or obsolete stock.
- To maintain records of receipts as well as the issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
Also Apply for: Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate collaborative work style, strong leadership skills and should have the ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- She should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with experience in project management would definitely prove to be an advantage.
- She should have a desire to learn every detail related to inventory business and should have the passion to reach out for promotional opportunities.
- She should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
- She should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly plus HMO and Pension.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.