Costarchem Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Costarchem Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Costarchem Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of costar USA, a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building. Join Costarchem Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Costarchem Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
- Preparation of inventories, maintain stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records
- Accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Responsible for bank payments, PAYE and statutory payments
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Handle petty cash requisitions and retirement of funds.
- Receive and store documents and confidential files; maintain record of approved documents and confidential files.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders; process and distribute documentation with purchase orders
- Reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required and issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- Check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the department
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
- OND in a related Social Science course.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- High degree of independence, creativity and commitment
- Strong analytic and communication skills, ability to write clearly and succinctly under time pressure and to make well organized verbal presentations.
- Ability to work under high pressure of work.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.