Alneli recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Alneli job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Alneli is a Building Materials Company spend significant time in Bathroom and Glass related items. We sell a wide scope of washroom items going from water wardrobes and bowls to enlightened mirrors and spigots. Our Glass items incorporate enlivening glass for inside and enlightened mirrors for living and work areas. Make your bathroom feel luxurious. Alneli offers an array of finishing bathroom products for your bathroom spaces. Join Alneli careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Alneli Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: MTN Nigeria Employment (12 Positions)
- Responsible for receiving, storing, managing the stock levels and issuing out the supplies from the storerooms.
- He/she is responsible in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Maintain the storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles and recommending improvements.
- He/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure there is no over-stocking or out-of-stock of inventory
- Conduct regular physical stock counts and reconcile variances
- Ensure that all loading/offloading of the delivery are done effectively and on time with zero damage to the inventor.
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns.
- B.Sc. / HND Degree in Inventory Management, Accounting, Logistics, e.t.c
- 1 – 2 years of working experience in related field
- Proficient with Ms. Office and QuickBooks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proximity to job location.
- Willing to learn.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.