Abuja Clinics recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. Your optimal health and quality of life at its best is our concern. Join Abuja Clinics career team today, and be part of our success story. Join Abuja Clinics careers team today, and be part of our success story
Abuja Clinics recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Preparing the purchase order, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records using computerized systems for entering the records and accountable for checking the supply invoice with the purchase order.
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Must possess an HND / B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Insurance, Purchasing.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to details.
Application Closing Date