TradeDepot recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This TradeDepot job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Data Analyst
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Benin – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Responsible for managing inventory items, controlling day-to-day inventory operations, and implementing inventory control protocols.
- Maintaining and improving the company’s inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not.
- Allocating inventory to the correct departments as it comes into the warehouse and arranging for pickups and shipments.
- Performing extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related reports, from previous inventory reports to national purchasing trends.
- Drafting inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Reporting inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control.
- Creating and maintaining inventory databases and systems for accurately managing inventory.
- S/he will have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- S/he would be analytical with strong attention to detail, possess acute commercial awareness and should be able to interpret and implement data on consumer trends and spending.
Application Closing Date