Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are general service merchants with a focus of ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the motto of ‘Impossibility is Nothing’. The idea of Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2007, and was incorporation and registered in 2013 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC). Our operations of service rendering cut across various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos. Our Stream of Services ranges from Human Resource Management, Fleet Management Operation, and Business Support Services. Join Pruvia Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interstate Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Marriott International Recruitment (16 Positions)
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Employment (18 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an FSLC qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record.
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads from Lagos to Abuja, Lagos to south eastern states.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.