Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. Join Lily Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal IT Audit Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Senior Officer Level
- Th Internal IT audit Officer shall be expected to have an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications and infrastructure with a great understanding of cyber security trends. The preferred candidate shall also be capable of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of technologies, security problems and network troubleshooting.
- The role shall be responsible in examining the company’s IT systems to make sure that sufficient controls are kept as well as the security of data stored or transported
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (6 Positions)
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate its design and operational effectiveness in reflection of immerging trends in the information technology space, including cloud computing.
- Carry out assessments on IT, determine exposure to security and control risk, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the organization’s network and data.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures, ensuring the safety and optimization of IT Assets and resources
- Recommend network security and related IT policies and procedures, and monitor compliance to established policies
- Review, evaluate and test the adequacy of application controls.
- Responsible for evaluating information system development and processes of execution against life cycles of system development and project management
- Take part in major IT initiatives, change management and related projects as well as in reviews of security systems and internal controls under development.
- Participate in developing and implementing a detailed audit plan that takes into consideration risk assessment, goals and objectives of the management, as well as the Board Audit Committee requirements
- Participate in special projects or studies such as fraud investigation, risk assessment, due diligence acquisition reviews, etc.
- Carry out any other task as may be assigned by the Group Head, Internal Audit.
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Employment (5 Positions)
- Minimum Academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Computer Science, Information System business degree.
- 3 to 5 years relevant and related work experience.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) would be an added advantage.
- Possess adequate knowledge of network and application vulnerability assessment, IT practices, risk assessment practices, change control, data privacy, and business continuity.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and professional ethics
Salary in line with industry standard.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Khenpro Global Services Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.