>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- To provide independent, objective assurance on compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures thereby minimizing exposure to potential risks and impact on business performance
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage
- Conducts audit tests and investigations as designed by the Audit Team Lead
- Prepares draft audit reports for review by the Team Leads
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinates and participates in periodic inventory count and fixed asset verification exercises.
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment
- Evaluates the means of safeguarding company assets and as appropriate, verifies the existence of such assets
- Gathers data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads, etc.
- Verifies the existence of documents vital to the operations of the various functions in Rainoil
- Evaluates operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established processes, objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Follows-up on the implementation of the audit recommendations and ensures that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels
- Generates periodic reports on internal audit activities for review by the Audit Team Lead.
- Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience working in the internal audit function of a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting or any finance related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.