Rainoil Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Join Rainoil Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Oghara, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 08:00am – 05:00pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements the Internal Control programs to ascertain and report on degree of compliance with company-approved policies and operating procedures, laws, regulations and code of good business practices
- Prepares monthly and quarterly internal control activity reports and submit to the Team Lead, Internal Control for consolidation
- Reports significant risk exposures and control issues, including fraud risks, governance issues, and other matters needed or requested by the Executive Management.
- Perform prepayment audits
- Carry out monthly/Adhoc inventory count and periodic fixed asset verification exercises and submit reports to the Team Lead, Internal Control
- Follows up on the implementation of the audit/control recommendations and ensures that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels.
- Performs any other functions as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Internal Control and Group Head, Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting or any Finance related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). MBA or Master’s Degree in any related discipline.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Internal Control Officer in a logistics or fleet company.
Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.