CWAY Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
CWAY Group is a high quality premium production company. Established in 1999 by Mr. Onest Che and has been committed to improving people’s lives. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages’ investment sector in Nigeria. In 2004, CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company was established with an initial well blended unique brand: Peach Fruit Drink. Join CWAY Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- To review all Internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations, and ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view of delivering improvement.
- Plan, organize and carry out the Internal Control function, including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Perform supervision functions, and reasonably ensure the realization of Management policy and objectives.
- Study the Company’s Internal Control specific functions, work plan and prioritize work system, propose internal control policies.
- Assist superiors to build the company’s internal control system, establish and improve internal control related systems and processes.
- Evaluate the rationality and effectiveness of the company’s internal control system, design and follow up on implementation and improvement of the internal control system.
- Inter-departmental communication, internal combing and auditing of the operational processes of various departments within the company, and responsible for early warning management of operational risks.
- Check and monitor the implementation of internal systems and processes, and issue corresponding compliance inspection opinions and improvement suggestions based on the results of internal inspections.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Responsible for preliminary investigation, review and implementation of accountability time for violations, according to the requirements of the internal management system, the risk management system will be evaluated, and a comprehensive risk management assessment report, internal control construction report and self-evaluation report will be issued.
Qualification / Skills
- BSc / HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years or more experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing in an FMCG Firm.
- Good knowledge of internal controls process and procedures
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to interpret figures and other financial information.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and SAP.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.