Boctrust Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
BOCTRUST MICROFINANCE BANK is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give social and economic Support to the lower middle class, working class and the economically active poor. We have different classes of banking products designed to meet your personal and business needs. As a Bank for the economically active poor and young MSMEs, our products are most convenient, efficient and highly streamlined with high level of turnaround time to meet your immediate needs. Join Boctrust Microfinance Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Boctrust Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Call over review and bank reconciliation
- Daily monitoring and reconciliation of bank vault
- To safeguard the bank asset and prevent fraud
- Verification of customer details
- Reconciling customer statement of account
- Keeping record of asset register
- Preparing loan monitoring and daily collection report
- Preventing and detecting of fraud and errors
- Raising of journal for bank charge and interest as at month end
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- HND, BSc or Master’s in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field, with relevant certificates and professional membership
- Minimum of 5 years cognizant experience with other relevant professional certifications
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics and fraud awareness.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Use of Bankone will be an added advantage
- Preferably Female.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.