Reddington Hospital is a world class comprehensive solution provider to most healthcare needs. See more Reddington Hospital Job vacancies Here >>
Reddington Hospital Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
- Responsible for the development of policies and procedures, ensures their implementation and monitor compliance.
- Keep company from engaging in potentially illegal or unethical activities.
- Reviews existing accounting and financial controls, insurance policies and other legal compliance processes in place and makes any necessary revisions or additions.
- Communicates urgent changes immediately with department managers and staff.
- Works with human resources to update policy manuals and other documentation to ensure immediate compliance by all staff involved.
- Conducts regular internal audits and reviews to assess the compliance of Accounting departments and individual employees.
- Reviews processes and records to see that accountants are operating in line with generally accepted accounting principles, laws, industry, and company standards.
- Internal and External Auditors’ missions and oversees implementing recommendations.
- Engages actively with internal and external auditors to ensure consideration and resolution of all relevant risks and audit findings .
- Addresses specific training and development needs to fill compliance gaps.
- Delivers adequate and timely reports on the internal control framework and controls deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, escalation to business partners, senior leadership, and audit committee.
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- 7-10 years’ working experience in Accounting / Finance and as an Internal Auditor.
- Experience in one or more of the following: management, legal compliance, accounting, and auditing.
- ACA/ACCA, CFA, CPA, or other relevant qualifications with Proven skills and experiences are required.
- Solid understanding and experience with internal control frameworks.
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various forums and levels of the organization with the right level of detail.
- Compliance, Tax, Auditing, Internal Controls, Internal Audit, Accounting, IFRS, SAP, Risk Management, Leadership, Finance, Team Management.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Danish Refugee Council Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.