Ringo Telecommunications is an indigenous Telecommunications company founded in 2004 to provide high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner. See more Ringo Telecommunications Job vacancies Here >>
Ringo Telecommunications Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control / Audit Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- The Internal Control Manager is responsible for Managing and overseeing all aspect of compliance with applicable laws, internal processes and procedures and reporting to Management on how to mitigate against possible risks and optimize effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and report key risk indicators arising as a result of transactions carried out across the company and ensure steps are taken to mitigate same
- Ensure Compliance with Company policies, operational guidelines, processes and best practices
- Investigate and report violations of processes, procedures and regulatory standards across the operations of the Firm including but not limited to finance with effective action plans in response to discoveries and compliance violations.
- Prompt reporting of working capital for SBU’s, and call for attention when needs arises.
Also Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Eliminate waste and reduce high operational cost.
- Review of each transaction to foster transaction assurance.
- Ensure effective cost management and value for money audit.
- Provide managers and management with the relevant Internal Control methodological support
- Ensure appropriate level of communication is maintained on Internal Control matters to support the framework and ensure appropriate ownership and accountabilities from management and managers.
- Review of General ledgers and reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Presentation of monthly Audit/Compliance reports to management and as may be required.
- Understand the financial risks faced by the Telecoms as a business in order to ensure the definition of an appropriate risk management strategy
- Defining and implementing an effective fraud strategy to prevent, detect, investigate and report on all Frauds.
- Ensure there is proper approval and documentation for all financial transactions with zero cases of inadequate approval or non-retirement of funds.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N300,000 – N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2023.
Also Apply for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment 2023 (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.