Nisa Wellness Retreat recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Nisa wellness Retreat is a wellness organization with a vision to develop a healthcare institute that would blend quality medical care with luxurious hospitality services with a focus on Health Services. Given our rapid growth in both medical expertise and customer care, we decided to expand our medical services to include Holistic Wellness that would best serve our customers and benefit overall health services in Nigeria. Join Nisa wellness Retreat careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nisa Wellness Retreat Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor / Cost Controller
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor/Cost Controller to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and sound judgement.
Also Apply for: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven 4-6 years of working experience as an Internal Auditor or Cost Controller
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.