>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Beyond Credit Limited is a technology-driven financial services company focused on empowering low-income entrepreneurs across Africa. We seek to provide them with opportunities to grow their businesses, improve their standard of living and thereby have better outcomes in life. We aim to give them hope of a better life by equipping them with appropriate tools needed to attain greater financial independence. See more Beyond Credit Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor / Control Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- The Head of Audit & Internal Control will be responsible for implementing, directing, overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- He/She will conduct and direct audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures and compliance with policies and regulations, to mitigate potential risk and implement new internal controls or recommend changes to our overall business process.
- To provide hands-on development of risk models involving market credits and operational risk and ensure controls are operating effectively for operational supports.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Ensure that BCL has proper, systematic management and compliance with established policies, practices and procedures related to risk management
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
Also Apply for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Establish annual performance objectives for Internal Auditors.
- Appraise each Internal Auditor’s performance at least annually.
- Integrate the annual performance results and competencies required to cover the scope of the Annual audit plan sufficiently into a comprehensive annual Development and Training plan for Internal Audit.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2023.
Also Apply for Palladium Group Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shorlisted candidates would be contacted.