Tantalizers Plc is one of the top fast food company in Nigeria with a network of quick-service restaurants and an outdoor catering businesses. See more Tantalizers Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Tantalizers Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Auditor contributes to and leads project reviews of financial, operational and compliance risks and control across business units from planning to final report issuance.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Contribute to the teams responsible for performing financial, operational, and compliance reviews across various business units and hotels.
- Execution of assigned projects on the department’s risk-based internal audit plan.
- Participate in detail testing of key financial controls.
- Conduct independent and objective assessments of internal controls, financial results, corporate processes, business operational and compliance requirements.
- Partner with management to develop corrective action plans in response to all internal audit observations and subsequent follow-ups to ensure closure.
- Help define departmental methodologies and deliverables in accordance with professional standards.
- Supervise and work with the audit team, including internal audit team members, guest auditors, and co-source service providers.
- Educate and advise management and process owners on accounting and internal control requirements.
- Interact regularly with process owners and senior management.
- Prepare draft audit programs, request listings, testing strategies, and other pre-audit planning activities aimed at ensuring an efficient and effective audit.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with management to describe audit objectives, coverage areas, timing, and protocols for concerns, changes and escalations.
- Coordinate travel plans and logistics for scheduled audits.
- Coordinate quarterly follow-up meetings and document action plan statuses based on discussion with respective management action plan owners.
- Build relationships with regional leadership to identify and mitigate property and corporate-level risks.
- Execute various aspects of assigned internal audit projects (planning, fieldwork, testing, work paper preparation, draft reporting, etc.).
- Plan and execute testing related to internal controls over financial reporting and hotel audits.
- Ensure timely project execution and project and work paper closure.
- Opportunities may exist to lead individual audit projects (based on level of experience).
- Execute internal audit projects, internal controls testing, and preparing work papers and reports in accordance with department and Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) standards.
- Internal audits of the business activities, corporate, shared services, and other business areas.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification with 5 – 15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Also Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.