Metro and Castle Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Metro and Castle Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Metro and Castle Limited is a leading real estate company in Nigeria that is in the business of construction, leasing, brokerage, and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, with plan to deliver 200 units of affordable housing within 5 years. We believe everyone deserves a roof over their head, so our goal is to deliver distinctive properties in a seamless manner. Our brand is an eloquent evolution of white glove service when it comes to the delivery of real estate projects in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. It’s a bold and tenacious story about seeking the best quality materials, adopting the best processes and wrapping these up in an experience that exceeds the expectations of clients in an attempt to never be described as mediocre. Join Metro and Castle Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Metro and Castle Limited Recruitment is to fill fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (10 Positions)
- The Internal Auditor is saddled with the responsibility of providing guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls, performing operational, fraud audits and ensuring compliance.
- Performs and executes detailed operational, financial, and compliance audits and reviews.
- Continuously evaluates and identifies areas of loss, risk, inefficiency, and non-compliance.
- Develops audit reports, presentations, and summaries for management.
- Ensures proper escalations and documentation of all audit reports.
- Provides recommendations on the design and operates effectiveness of internal controls.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develops recommendations and proposals for corrective action/improvement.
Also see: U.S. Mission Employment (7 Positions)
- Degree in Internal Auditing or Financial Accounting
- At least 6 years of work experience as an internal and fraud auditor
- Prior experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, and techniques of auditing, accounting, and business operations.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- Highly proficient in the usage of SAGE
- Ability to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.