About Lily Hospitals Limited:
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. See more Lily Hospital Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Warri, Delta
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Position)
- This role is responsible for planning and guaranteeing independent and objective assurance in managing risk throughout the organization.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Plans and coordinate financial, regulatory, compliance, and operational reviews.
- Conduct regular financial risk assessments and identify controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Performs audit procedures to test the reliability of established controls within the organization.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that corporate assets are safeguarded and accounted for at all times.
- Develop and communicate the value of the organization’s anti-fraud program.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any related Business Degree.
- 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), ACCA is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business presentation, and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
30 April, 2023
Also Apply For Plan International Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant documents to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.