About KyDAL Office Point:
KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people – Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity. See more KyDAL Office Point Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
KyDAL Office Point Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- Our company is looking to hire a driven, detail-oriented internal auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills.
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Develop and manage a flexible annual audit plan using appropriate risk-based.
- Implement the annual audit plan, as approved, including, as appropriate, any specialt tasks or projects requested by management and the audit committee; and report periodically on the status and results of the audit plan and the adequacy of resources allotted to the function.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control and risk management processes.
- Provide consulting and advisory services, beyond internal auditing assurance services, to assist management in meeting its objectives; and, maintain a quality assurance program by which the function assures the operation of internal auditing activities.
- Evaluate and assess significant new services, processes, operations, and controls.
- Liaise with the external auditors as appropriate, for the purpose of providing optima audit coverage.
- Review and report to management on significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the company.
- Undertake such other activities deemed to be in conformity with the Institute of Internal Auditors standards for the professional practice of internal auditing.
- Carry out value-for-money audits to ensure that resources are acquired economically, used efficiently, deployed effectively and adequately protected; in achieving plans and objectives in operations, programs and program support.
- Follow up on the implementation of external audit recommendations.
Also Apply For Kuda Bank Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related subject.
- Knowledge of accounting packages such as Sun, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAGE, Pastel, QuickBooks etc.
- Thorough understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and various regional statutory requirements and their application.
- Ability to implement performance management systems, giving candid performance feedback, rewarding desirable behaviors and providing support to professional development efforts linked to strategic objectives.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as word processing, database, spreadsheets, accounting packages, email, internet and the workflow process.
- Ability to maintain high standards of integrity; establish straightforward, productive relationships; treat individuals with fairness and respect, demonstrating sensitivity for ethnic, cultural and gender differences.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including ability to develop proposals, concept papers, and position papers as well as write reports and prepare relevant publications.
- Risk management and audit processes.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Internal Auditor.
- Must reside in Ibadan.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
Also Apply For ARM Pension Managers Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.