GUO Transport Company Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This GUO Transport Company Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd founded in 1980. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest providers of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern and environmentally friendly fleet. GUO Transport has become an icon in the transportation industry, providing safe, enjoyable and affordable travel to millions of passengers annually. Join GUO Transport Company Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment is to the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting ongoing reviews of all operational processes and procedures.
- Reviewing of daily transactions.
- Reviewing usage of operational documents/materials and reconciliation.
- Reviewing operating expenses.
- Trend analysis comparison.
- Ensure that internal control system is in place so as to control loss.
- Assist in risk management and internal control reviews and implementation.
- Regular review of cash book; inflow and outflow.
- Reconciliation and review of cash count.
- Examining company account and financial control systems.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. CIA, ICAN, ACCA, etc).
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong report writing skills
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook
- Proficiency in other accounting soft wares & applications
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good investigative skills.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Also see: Paga Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.