PZ Cussons recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PZ Cussons is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Job Code: JR000177
Location: Nigeria Head Office
- Providing independent assurance over all PZ Cussons Africa operations including Demand; Supply operations; and Support Functions on the effectiveness of risk management and control procedures across the business and to highlight any particular risk areas
- Deliver the annual audit and risk plan approved by the audit committee to quality standards and on budget.
- Apply a rigorous and efficient risk-based audit approach which delivers robust assurance on the effectiveness of risk management and control measures.
- Hold the business to account for delivering and embedding great quality risk management.
- Build and manage great relationships with business partners, providing insights and challenges that enable them to proactively manage performance.
- Deliver insights that are highly valued, identify root causes, share best practices and lead to business improvement.
- Able to understand an issue or complex problem, the key drivers behind it, and then define an action plan to address these key drivers, finding a sustainable solution
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled (spot checks) audit visits to RDCs/Depots and factories spread across Africa.
- Development, review and update of internal audit programs and audit guidelines.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications / Technical / Professional Experience
- Qualified Accountant and/or MBA, or professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CISA, CIA) or equivalent experience in one of the above is beneficial. Experience in use of Computer aided audit techniques (CAATS) and data analysis tools is beneficial.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, including in a multinational (ideally multicultural/multilingual) corporate environment, with exposure to some of the following areas:
- Internal / external audit with detailed understanding of governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Risk based auditing, including the ability to review core financials and business data to identify potential risks and insights.
- In-depth understanding of business processes and systems.
- Project and change management – reviewing and assessing the impact of change on people and concluding on critical risks and steps to effectively manage those risks.
- Root cause analysis and insights generation – understanding an issue or complex problem, the key drivers behind it, and then defining an action plan to address these key drivers, finding a sustainable solution.
- Project management skills with experience of managing and delivering different priorities.
- Relationship management and business partnering skills – proven experience of building, developing and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders, especially senior management.
- People management skills – ability to influence and direct where appropriate.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally (written and verbal).
Application Closing Date